The dispute resolution practice advises on all aspects of dispute resolution relating to the firm’s areas of expertise, including contractual matters, IT and technology disputes, IP, media, marketing and employment litigation. We understand the inconvenice manage your disputes efficiently and with as little disruption to your business as possible.
We regularly handle:
- civil disputes and court proceedings
- arbitration and mediation proceedings
- administrative law matters
- employment disputes and proceedings
- IP and media proceedings
- marketing proceedings
- defamation and other similar criminal law proceedings
- The practice works with clients across a wide range of industries, with a particular focus on the IT and technology industries, ranging from global corporations, private companies, governmental bodies and high profile individuals.
The practice often works in multidisciplinary teams in order to gain in-depth specialist expertise and industry experience.
Recent highlights include:
- Representing an international publishing company in arbitration proceedings on digital rights commercialization.
- Representing the founder of a leading technology provider within the media sector in a dispute with former partners, including arbitration and court proceedings.
- Representing an ISP (Internet Service Provider) in court litigation regarding trade mark infringement.
Get in touch: Niclas Carlsson, Partner, Head of Dispute resolution