The cloud and sourcing practice works on the full range of cloud and sourcing transaction matters, including:
- ITO (Information Technology Outsourcing)
- BPO (Business Process Outsourcing)
- BTO (Business Transformation Outsourcing)
- Facility Management
- Finance and accounting
The team has extensive experience of structuring and negotiating domestic and international outsourcing deals, including private and public sourcing transactions, offshoring, co-sourcing and shared services, renegotiations and disputes.
The practice is one of the largest outsourcing practices in the Nordics and we have worked on some of the largest sourcing transactions in recent years. The practice also has long standing relationships and reputation with other sourcing specialists, which means that we can provide a seamless service tailored to the specific commercial setup advised by the sourcing professionals.
Many of the lawyers have senior experience and industry knowledge from positions as in-house lawyers with reputable outsourcing and technology companies. Our lawyers know the commercial and technical side of outsourcing deals, which provides for well-tailored and commercial deals based on best industry practice. We know that every deal is unique and that it needs to be tailored to each client’s circumstances and objectives.
Recent highlights include:
- Acting for a major governmental body in its SEK 1 bn outsourcing of IT-infrastructure
- Advising a leading Swedish multinational in its complex global IT infrastructure and application management outsourcing.
- Advising a global corporate group on its IT infrastructure and data center outsourcing. Contract deal value SEK 1.5 bn.
- Advising a global FM supplier on its pan-nordic MSEK 100 tender.
Get in touch: Mats Ohlén, Partner, Head of Outsourcing