Emelie specializes in IP and marketing law. Her experience includes advising on trademark, design and marketing law issues.
In 2016, she published an article in the journal Nordiskt Immateriellt Rättsskydd (NIR) entitled “Can Digital 3D Pictures be Protected as Catalogues or Data Bases?”. Emelie is a member of the AIPPI Sweden focus group in respect of design questions (Designgruppen).
- Time Advokatbyrå, associate, 2017-
- Awapatent AB, associate, 2015-2017
- Förvaltningsrätten i Uppsala, reporting clerk 2015
- Förvaltningsrätten i Falun, reporting clerk 2015
- Uppsala universitet, LL.M., 2014
- Universiteit Utrecht, 2012-2013