Emelie specializes in IP matters, including advising on trademark, design and marketing law issues. She also regularly works with contract negotiations, disputes and various issues within the field of IT and public procurement.
In 2016, she published an article in the journal Nordiskt Immateriellt Rättsskydd (NIR) entitled “Can Digital 3D Pictures be Protected as Catalogues or Data Bases?”.
- Time Advokatbyrå, associate, 2017-
- Awapatent AB, associate, 2015-2017
- Förvaltningsrätten i Uppsala, reporting clerk 2015
- Förvaltningsrätten i Falun, reporting clerk 2015
- Uppsala universitet, LL.M., 2014
- Universiteit Utrecht, 2012-2013