Alexander has specialist expertise in IT, telecoms and outsourcing, licensing issues and privacy issues such as the Data Protection Regulation and the Personal Data Act. He regularly assists clients with general contract law. He has extensive experience in representing clients in contract negotiations.
- Time Advokatbyrå, partner 2010 –
- Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå, associate 2000-2005, senior associate 2006-2009
- Tradimus AB (merged with Aditro-group), corporate counsel 2005-2006
- Administrative Court of Stockholm county, law clerk 1998-2000
- Stockholm University, LLM 1998
- London School of Economics, London, 1995-1996