Mats is a specialist in IT- and technology law, contract drafting and negotiations. For more than 15 years he has supported both customers and suppliers in all types of legal and contractual matters within the Nordic IT-sector, in e.g. IT-projects, licensing, cloud services, cooperation agreements, IT-outsourcing and BPO. He has extensive experience of assisting clients in both public and private sectors and he also supports clients in competition law and public procurement law matters.
Mats is a regular lecturer within his areas of expertise.
- Time Advokatbyrå, partner 2008 –
- IBM Legal counsel 2001-2008
- Advokatfirman Lindahl, associate 1997-2000
- Allen&Overy Lawfirm, Bryssel 1999
- Linköpings tingsrätt, tingsnotarie 1996-1997
- European Commission, law clerk 1995-1996
- University of Lund, LLM 1995
- Leuven University, Belgium, 1993-1994