Mikael is a corporate commercial specialist, with particular expertise in outsourcing, commercial projects, employment and corporate matters. His expertise extends across multiple industry sectors, but he has particular experience of the IT & technology, manufacturing and service management industries. He regularly advises clients within both private and public sector, from major corporates to administrative authorities, and he has extensive experience of the particular requirements of public procurement projects.
His corporate practice focuses on advising technology companies on a broad range of corporate matters, including capital financings, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions and general advisory. His expertise ranges from advising entrepreneurs and start-ups on company formation to advising major corporates on acquisitions within the technology sector.
Mikael is the firm’s managing partner.
- Time Advokatbyrå, partner 2010 –
- Sodexo AB, General Counsel, 2009-2010
- Linklaters Advokatbyrå, associate and managing associate 2001-2009
- Ernst & Young AB (EY Law), attorney 2000-2001
- Sveriges Ingenjörer, attorney 1998-2000
- Stockholms Universitet, LLM 1998