Per specializes in corporate & commercial matters and intellectual property law. He frequently advises clients in negotiations and on a wide range of commercial matters, including transactions and data privacy. Per also has expertise in a wide range of administrative and public law. In 2011, Per was awarded Tria’s prize for the best bachelor thesis in employment law.
- Time Advokatbyrå, Associate, 2018–
- Swedish Medical Products Agency, Legal Advisor, 2015–2018
- Stockholm Administrative Court, Law Clerk, 2013–2015
- Stockholm University, LL.M., 2013
- Uppsala University, Bachelor in Commercial law, 2010
- Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, 2008